5.1 Product and production plan
– Online business
– Bring business opportunities to participants:
Limited ownership of paintings
– Receive shares for ownership
– Download technology pictures to USB and print them for sale in the market.
Expected plan from 2023-2025
Will open a coffee chain or joint venture with coffee and culinary restaurants as strategic partners across 63 provinces, each coffee shop displays art products, and is also the venue for clubs to carry out the auction and talent selection, student enrollment, travel and resettlement to the US to provide Glink Arts Ineternational Company.
Based on the manufacturing and exporting experience of Minh Phuong partner, the company signed a draft cooperation agreement in 2020 and plans to launch the project to officially put into production and export to the US as well as other countries. Expected to buy 20 ~ 50% of this factory to produce Glink Art Coffee branded Ginseng Coffee, after going into stability, the two sides will invest more capital of about 15 million USD – 20 million USD. to build agricultural factories, purchase and process agricultural products, and sign cooperation with crop farms with organic fertilizers that do not have hazardous drugs complying with US standards to provide clean food. for customers.
5.2 Post-investment production plan
Acquiring a number of companies or opening more subsidiaries totaling 12 companies including industries to serve the needs of cultural and social life to create jobs for many people in America in particular. and the world in general.
5.3. Market and target customers
5.3.1. Target market
• Focusing on the Protestant Church market to help pastors and church members get jobs, help them settle into their lives and apply the missionary plan in Vietnam and around the world.
• Focus on singers, musicians …
Organize meetings, interact with stars, singer and songwriters, auction paintings by artist David Truong Ngoc Chinh and Picasso works are exclusively owned by the company.
• Focused on financial analysts and investors specializing in securities trading.
Advertising on the mass media and organizing workshops, led by experts to attract more large investors, long-term and medium-term financial experts and international traders. shares of Glink before IPO and after IPO.
In addition to Sales (In the form of sharing economy)
We focus on financial analysts to understand the company’s strategic vision and plan, and to train and recommend others to join for the purpose of profiting from investments.
Focusing on knowledge objects specializing in business activities through technology paintings.
• Real estate
Link with real estate investors, bring pictures to the apartment / villa package when customers buy and introduce to customers about investment opportunities when buying / selling technology paintings for revenue Passive income in mortgage payments
• Hotel / restaurant service industry
The famous paintings by artist David Truong Chinh will be introduced to restaurants, hotels, spas, and beauty treatments by organizing events, signing live signatures at the event, taking photos. with artist and musicians to promote in their business. This customer will also be the owner of the paintings and can trade in technology paintings or auction each of the original high-value works, but also reserve shares for many people who own the same painting. share profits or rising stocks and artwork also increases in price over time at least 10% annual growth.
The targeted market is high-end products.
+ Pilot business model in central and southern city centers, large industrial parks such as Vung Ang, Tinh Gia, Chu Lai industrial parks …
+ Aiming to cover all regions of the Central and the South, nationwide and abroad.
5.1.2. Target customers and approach
Customers buy often
+ Business customers:
Enterprises trading in auxiliary fields, supplementing the main products of the company …
+ Loyal customers:
These are customers who regularly visit and use the services of the enterprise
+ Customers only buy when there are discounts or promotions
– The number of customers of this group who buy quite often. These will be the target customers to help businesses release their inventories fastest and are therefore a major source of additional cash flow when needed. Therefore, the commercial enterprise should take good care of this customer.
+ Customers buy by inspiration
– This group of customers is people who do not have specific needs. They can hang out, visit stores and choose to buy items that interest them without prior planning.
• Customers buy when needed
– This group of customers has a clear intention of buying a particular product.
5.2. Marketing – sales plan
+ Increased sales staff with 2 to 3 years of experience in the industry, bringing products directly to customers to offer products of the business.
+ Advertising through the media and the internet.
About the promotion
+ Promotion: a series of products or focus for a strategic product.
+ Forms of promotion:
– Promotion according to the bill value
– Buy free goods
– Buy from time …. to time …. get a discount.
– Sales by Combo.
About customer care
– Create membership cards, loyalty cards.
– Consulting products
– Gift wrapping service for free or at a reasonable fee.
– Customer care service, for big customers we will have their own care to make them satisfied with the product.
– Customer management system includes the following information:
+ Manage customer details and contact information;
+ Every month, the sales staff is responsible for taking care of customers regularly
Ability to statistics sales of customers
+ The ability of customer sales statistics to be in the top of the highest sales
+ Support customer service functions
– Customer care management system includes the following information:
+ Access customers track purchase history, purchase sales
+ Order status (if any)
+ Always update customer feedback and resolve in the shortest time
+ Manage security to access the system
+ The company follows and regularly evaluates customer service of the customer service department to have plans to improve or promote
+ Regularly monitor the quality of employees during work after participating in training programs to assess the quality and ensure that the quality of customer care does not deteriorate over time.
+ When having any problem with the product, users want to “reach” good and dedicated employees to thoroughly solve the problem for them. Therefore, having excellent employees dedicated to serving customers, companies will gain the trust of users for their customer service.
Create a good impression on customers through sales experience, service attitude of employees, rich and diverse goods, display of goods, promotions, after-sales service …
The message conveys: It is short, concise and personal, the easier it is to recognize “Quality creates value”.
Image: Focus on only one brand image throughout (1-5 year plan period) to convey through all forms of promotion. An image through but not synonymous with a single ad. The advertising templates are both topical (through different stages), both systematic, thorough and synchronous; companies collaborate with a single Agency, at least in the field of Design – Designing and Design identity.
Color: Along with images, color is a particularly important factor in human cognitive processes. Therefore, special attention is paid to the element of Color consistency in all forms of branding.
5.3. Market development plan
– Find a way to sell existing products on new markets.
– Promote marketing activities
– Expand distribution networks as well as branches in new potential areas, reaching out to districts and provinces in the country.
– Looking for potential, sustainable, long-term supplier
– Gratitude to customers: In a period of market economy with increasingly fierce competition, customers will have many choices when deciding to spend money for a product or service. That means customers can leave the business at any time if the policies don’t satisfy them.
5.4. Business development plan
5.4.1. Management plan
Building an integrated management system of factors including suppliers, personnel, products, customers and small elements within it to improve the performance of the entire shopping mall system. selling under a modern model and realizing a business strategy
5.4.2. Product strategy
– Focus on wholesale channel. Need to improve and promote sales and after-sales services to meet the increasing demand. Thereby it will reinforce existing customers as well as attract new customers from competitors.
– Expanding online sales, because this will be a popular sales channel in the future when the society is growing.
– The information is on the company’s newspapers such as the website: Glink App, Glink News, Glink Arts and published in prestigious newspapers, on the online TV channel GlinkArt TV and the company’s own page to advertise. Glink Tube deal, content moderated official information and customers can view and download on iOS and Android … all fully updated information about products, promotional information, … and relevant information for customers to easily find, refer to the product to be purchased.
– Marketing plan of the Company to increase market share from
5% to 20% after 5 years, promoting the brand, penetrating the Southern market, the revenue growth rate of 25-30%.
– In order to allocate well resources and choose a portfolio for investment and investment
price of market attractiveness and the strength of the Company through method
General Electric. Market attractiveness indicators include: the size of the whole market, the annual growth rate of the market, the intensity of competition, the degree of weakness due to inflation, technology requirements, and micro environmental impact. , material requirements. Profits from previous years. The strength indicators of the Company include: market share, growth of market share, product quality, brand reputation, production performance, management personnel, distribution network, production capacity, research research and development, finance -> through analysis, the company found that the attractiveness of the market is average, the strength of the company: medium -> so the company needs to have a strategy:
+ Protect existing market share.
+ Focus on investing in potentially market segments
profitability and relatively low risk.
– The company has a major market share in the North, so it will apply the “challenger strategy” in the North and “the strategy to squeeze the market corner” in the South.
+ Deeply penetrating into the northern market based on the strategic partners that the company currently has
+ Offensive businesses that specialize in supplying to large enterprises by setting up branches to penetrate more and more mechanical facilities in cities and towns, while maintaining institutional customers to keep market share.
+ Offensive to guerrilla the main markets of the companies to prevent them from easy development, and at the same time as a springboard to invade the market when these companies loosen
+ Expanding new products by importing high-grade welding wire for sale in the domestic market (serving the needs of domestic shipbuilding and auto assembly and industries with high quality requirements …).
+ At transaction areas that set up penetration barriers, through price policy for familiar customers, apply customer retention tips for employees.
Building sales management as follows:
Sales at the counter, delivery of goods
+ Manage orders
+ Handling of different pricing policies
+ Processing orders: Retail sales, wholesale
+ Manage the status of orders
+ Manage the customer return process, the price to be paid …
Warehouse management, materials
+ Ability to manage many warehouses at many different addresses: transfer warehouse management, deliver goods from specified warehouses, statistics for each warehouse
+ Inventory and check raw materials from suppliers …
+ Exporting materials
+ Handling the transfer of goods and materials in stock
+ Track inventory
+ Manage minimum storage level
+ Handling of the quantity in stock has received the quantity deposit that is being ordered
+ Inventory report: synthesize import-export, inventory report by time.